The purpose of the panel is to provide a perspective on venture capital in India as an asset class.
Investing in India’s global innovation potential: a billion people, the next trillion dollar opportunity.
> Why invest in innovation in India, the potential of investing in Indian venture capital as an asset class
> Developing cross-border venture capital flows – Direct investing v/s participating as LP in a fund?
> How can global and Indian VCs collaborate with each other?
Presentation: VC landscape in India (Suraj Malik, BDO, Partner, Tax & Regulatory Services) – 10 Mins
Panel: Attracting global capital (30 mins)
1. Sachin Tagra, JSW Ventures, Partner
2. Badri Pillapakkam, Omidyar Network, Investment Partner
3. Manish Singhal, Pi Ventures, Founding Partner
4. Rajesh Sehgal, Equanimity Investments, Managing Partner
5. Abhishek Srivastava, Endiya Partners, Director
Startup/ Scaleup Showcase Presentations (15 mins)
Product showcases and business presentations by selected startups/ scaleups